There is little doubt that Olympic 2012 fever has reached London but how hard was it to get tickets? I know a handful of people who got some incredible tickets (including one to the opening ceremony) but most people I know were pretty disappointed. Even as the organising committee prepare to release another round of tickets this week, there is no guarantee that people will receive what they want.
Well, did you know that you can still buy tickets to the London 2012 Olympic Games? No? Well then…
You Might Need to Know This:
That’s right, you can get tickets to the Olympic Games with a Thomas Cook Games Break and the good news is that Thomas Cook have given me one Thomas Cook Games Break to giveaway.
This fantastic prize for two includes:
- 2 Olympic Volleyball, Women’s Preliminaries tickets at Earls Court London, for 3 August 2012 at 8pm
- Accommodation for two (with breakfast) at the Ibis Heathrow in London on 3 August 2012
- A Transport for London Games Travelcard valid for travel to and from Olympic events
There are three ways to enter the competition and you can enter up to three times:
- Facebook: “Like” the Emm in London Facebook page, find this post on the page and tell me what your favourite Olympic sport is.
- Twitter: Tweet about this post giving the address of the post and stating:
I definitely want to win tickets to the Olympics and you can too http://su.pr/2TZG8T via @missus_emm #London2012
- Comment: Comment below, telling me why you’d like to win this prize.
The competition is open until Monday 21 May 2012 at 6pm and is open to UK Residents and Designated European Country Residents aged 18 and over only. Transport to/from London is not provided and winners must be in London on 3 and 4 August 2012. Winners will be chosen at random, will be announced on Emm in London, Twitter and Facebook and will need to provide their name and address details to me to claim the prize.
Note: The link to the terms and conditions for the competition has now been removed as the competition ended on 21 May 2012.