A couple of clues:
- It had been my favourite city for most of my life.
- It took me two hours and eight minutes to arrive here by train.
- My brother worked here before he moved down to London.
- There is a bombed out shell of a church still standing here from the Blitz. The outside walls are still standing and there are trees growing in the middle.
- Arguably the most famous band on Earth emerged from this city.
- The Dubliners sang at least two songs about this city, one of which I quoted when I last visited here.