When I love something, I can't wait to tell other people about it. That usually happens organically on this blog as I share my experiences in London and on my travels but I also like to work with carefully selected partners. My readers know that they can trust me to provide open and honest reviews of my experiences and my partners know to expect enthusiastic and colourful coverage.
I aim to provide real time coverage of experiences and events so that my readers can share the experience through Instagram, Twitter and our Facebook page.
I Am Available For:
- Press trips: I’m most interested in exploring less well known locations and destinations. I have previously worked with partners on press trips to
- Art galleries, museums and exhibitions: I adore museums, art galleries and exhibitions and my approach is the quirkier the better. I would very much like to visit your institution and I've previously featured institutions such as the
- Castles, heritage sites and historical places: Likewise, I love to visit castles, heritage sites and historical places and have previously written about
- Theatre: Like any good Londoner, I love going to the theatre and have previously reviewed
- Walking tours, photography workshops and other excursions: These are my favourite past times and I am compiling a list of the best tours in London and would love to feature your tour. I've previously covered the
- Banner advertising: There are spots available in the sidebar from £20 per month
I Am Not Available For:
Before contacting me, it might interest you to know that I am not available for guest or sponsored posts and I do not participate in affiliate marketing on the blog. I receive between 5-10 requests for sponsored posts a day, so please know that your request for a sponsored post will go unanswered.
Please do get in touch if you would like to work on a partnership. My name is Mandy and my email is:
That is emminlondon at gmail dot com.
A few statistics:
- Google + followers: 2300+
- Facebook fans: 1550+
- Instagram followers: 1200+
- Twitter followers: 1100+
- Google Friends Connect subscribers: 800+
- Google Page Rank: #3
- Klout score: 60
- Listed as one of the Top 10 London Blogs in the Tripbase Awards 2011
Who are my readers?
Statistics on Google Analytics show that readership is mostly based in the UK (33%), the USA (26%) and Canada (3.5%) but there are few countries worldwide that have not yet been reached.
Alexa shows that Emm in London is particularly popular amongst readers aged 25-44. The majority of readers have no children and attended graduate school. The site is slightly more popular amongst female readers than males.
But what does this all mean? Based on my interactions with my readers, I have discovered that they seem to be much like me. Far past the stage of backpacking, all night buses and hostels, my readers have a little bit more money to play around with and are looking for more luxurious or unique experiences. I believe that the high concentration of UK-based readers means that my readers are as interested in exploring this fantastic country as I am.
My Work on The Web
Addicted to Media Since 2005, I've run the entertainment blog Addicted to Media and focus on film, TV, books and music news and reviews
A Passion to Understand Since 2006, I have also run A Passion to Understand, a blog which takes a passionate view of world events and attempts to understand them.
Now. Here. This. Timeout Blog: Mandy Southgate of Emm in London chooses her five secret London spots
London Grilling at London Living: London Grilling part 1: Emm in London
The Experience Project: Loneliness and the Expat Experience
Quick Blog Tips: 10 Tips to Transform Jealousy into Blogging Success[doc] (blog now closed)